Eventually, they plan to include:
- Fiction: short or long, serious, silly, or poetry
- Non-fiction: articles, reviews, history, opinion, aphorisms, etc.
- Art: drawings, watercolors, photos, comics, etc.
- Multimedia: if you have audio and video content, we're happy to post it online, and link to it in print
- Dr. Hurley specials: Tonics (i.e. drinks or faux-medicinal recipes - see Dr. H's No. 1 as an example)
- Biographical information on the mysterious Dr. Hurley (first-person accounts, portraits of the doctor, historical information, correspondence to or from the Dr. - see the first installment of his Biography on the blog here.)