Friday, October 24, 2008

Sleep is Good

Red-eye flights always seem like such a good idea until you actually do one and it takes the next two days to recover from the fact that no matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise you can't actually sleep that well on an airplane.

Now that I'm back at home and reflecting on the time in Monterey I'm really glad that I went to the Internet Librarian conference. Although some of the sessions were a bit boring or badly presented, overall it was a good experience. It was nice to see some of the actual work that people are doing, as opposed to the mostly theoretical approach that we get in classes, and many of the people that I met were very nice. I've got a long list of resources to check out when I have some time (I'll do another post to link to some of my favorites) and some ideas for projects that I'm currently working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment