Monday, August 27, 2007

Bad Blogger

I am a bad, bad blogger. Almost a year and not a single post! If anyone actually read my blog I'd feel even worse about it, but since no one does the only person who really cares is me.

True to form, I am most likely to pick up old projects just as new ones are starting. I'm much more productive when I have lots of different things going on so while I almost never blogged while I wasn't busy, now that I'm going to be busy I'm also going to start trying to blog more often, and even share my blog with others so that I can get a reader or two.

Of course, these may be famous last words from someone who will go another nine months without writing a single word, but at least by putting this committment out there I'm more likely to actually do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment