Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Legal troubles in the knitting world

Because I believe that it can't be said too often or in too many places, I thought I'd remind everyone to visit the Free to Stitch, Free to Bitch page and read up on the trademark issues surrounding Stitch 'n' Bitch.

I'm still not entirely certain what it is that the company (who shall remain nameless as I don't wish to promote them) raising all this ruckus thinks it's going to accomplish with these efforts. Even if they succeed in getting the legal issues resolved in their favor they will have effectively alienated the entire crafting community - i.e. their customer base - and won't be able to sell any of their crappy merchandise anyway, even if they did offer knitting needles in a size other than 9's.

No comments:

Post a Comment